Golden Plains Pharmacy Services is a long-term care division of Cooper Drug Store. Started in 2009 to meet the growing needs of our long-term care patients, Golden Plains Pharmacy Services is locally owned and operated in Augusta, Kansas.
Golden Plains is made up of a courteous, professional staff who have extensive experience in long term care. Our staff will see that your needs are our primary concern. We can customize a system that will be simple for your staff to operate while remaining cost effective and accountable.
- Free compliance packaging of medications (also known as "bubble packing").
- Free daily delivery Monday through Saturday.
- Free 24/7 Emergency Services during off-hours, including delivery.
- Free Medicare Part D assistance.
- Convenient billing services.
- Free medication reviews upon request, including drug-drug interaction checks, adverse drug reaction checks and insurance formulary reviews.
- Easy access to Golden Plains staff for questions.
- We will do all that we can to customize our services to meet your needs.
At Golden Plains Pharmacy Services, we know our products are only as good as the people who are here to provide them. That is why we have employed a staff of knowledgeable, friendly individuals who make the Golden Plains Pharmacy Services team a strong one. If you ever have questions or need further assistance, please do not hesitate to call on one of our team members for guidance.
Our pharmacy prices on prescription and non-prescription items are highly competitive and reflect our commitment to provide our patients and their families a great value. We participate in many insurance programs and provide third-party billing services whenever possible. In addition, we offer free Medicare Part D Guidance and assistance in the enrollment process.
The Golden Plains Difference
Are you and your patients' families receiving competitive prices? More importantly, are you, your patients and their families receiving the time, care and attention you need and deserve?
Are your medical records easy to use and understand? Are you receiving the best pharmacy services available? Would you like to be sure that the level of service and pricing you are receiving is the best that is available?
Let the team of caring professionals at Golden Plains Pharmacy Services
work on your behalf to analyze how we can help!
Call us today at 316.775.2289.